Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Introducing My Partner in Crime

Tonight I would like to introduce to you my partner in crime.  Her and I have taken on many, many, many projects together.  She spends many hours helping me wrangle children while we try and accomplish DIY Projects, Homemade Body Products, Canning, Up-cycling,  Cooking and Sewing, just to name a few.  I have known her all my life.  She has always been brutally honest with me and many times borders on being bossy.  It must be because she is the first born and my older sister.  Crystal has many talents and excels in cooking, canning, tablescaping and making beauty products.

We do so much together that my husband Dale often refers to Crystal as wife #2.  Most days off Crystal goes home, only to sleep.  We often take on projects for the thrill of the end result.  Only to realized hours later that that simple project was a little more complex than originally anticipated.  However, it is always worth it.

You can look forward to blog posts by crystal that include:

Cold Chaser Thai Soup
Sweet Potato Salad
Coffee Bar (The Original Inspiration)
Kitchen Shelves
Shoo Spray (Homemade Bug Spray)
Bath Fizzies
Tablescapes


I feel so blessed to have my big sister in my life.  She has been a bright spot in my life over the past few years of adjusting to being a stay at home mom.  I am so happy to be sharing my blog with her.  I hope you enjoy all our shenanigans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment